About Our Services
Thanks for visiting our site! You can visit the About Us page if you’d like a bit of further background about how we came to be, but if you’ve arrived on this page, we’re assuming you want to get straight to the juicy stuff about our service offering.
Career progression, process improvement and wellbeing all function on a continuum. Therefore we believe that the greatest value can be found in creating valuable, long-term relationships, and our packages are shaped accordingly, to deliver ongoing and lasting improvements to your working life.
THE “FIND YOUR MOJOVATION” PACKAGE
Over a 3- or 6-month period, we’ll undertake weekly or fortnightly sessions to help you rediscover lost passions, or jump-start stalled progress. We’ll identify why you’re feeling stuck in a rut, discuss what it looks like for you to be doing your best work, and uncover ways to make positive change happen - all whilst ensuring you’re still able to juggle all of your demands outside of the workplace.
- Re-igniting your career spark
- How to spend more time doing what you love
- Career development roadmapping
- Creating accountability with an action plan
- How to achieve success without pushing yourself into burnout
- Confidential support from a Mental Health First Aider
THE “ACCELERATE YOUR JOB SEARCH” PACKAGE
Over the course of 1-3 months, we’ll meet weekly or fortnightly to help you charter the search for your next career move. We’ll walk through the process from start to finish, ensuring that you’re setting yourself up for success by understanding what you’re truly looking for, shaping your personal brand, and marketing yourself to be irresistible for your dream employer. Once you’ve landed your dream job, we’ll be here to support you with getting started in your new position.
- Visualising your dream role
- Building the perfect CV and LinkedIn profile
- Helping you to stand out from the crowd
- How to excel at an interview
- What to ask prospective employers
- Onboarding and establishing yourself in a new role
THE “IT’S GOOD TO TALK” PACKAGE
A package of customisable frequency/length (with discounts for longer commitments), offering you the opportunity to speak about workplace issues with somebody who’s outside your organisation. Maybe you’re struggling to enact process improvements, or encountering difficulties which are easier to talk through with an impartial advisor. Just bring yourself and a cup of tea/coffee, and we guarantee that you’ll leave feeling better for it.
- Challenges with your agile/scrum development processes
- Making change happen in an organisation
- How to react if you feel that your voice isn’t being heard
- Advice on internal career progression
- A rubber duck for your day-to-day problems
We offer free introductory sessions, to give us time to get to know each other, learn what makes us tick, and discover if we’re compatible to work together in the way that you’re hoping.
Preferential rates are available for graduates, job-seekers, or anybody else who’s starting out on a tech career for the first time. We are also willing to undertake certain pro bono work in exchange for a charitable donation. This is a short way of saying… Speak with us by completing our contact form. If we’re a good match, we’ll figure something out :)
Here are a few kind words from people who’ve participated in our sessions recently:
- “I found an experienced, insightful, empathic, third-person perspective on motivations and problems.”
- “I felt like you knew where I was coming from which was already a leg up on plenty of other conversations!”
- “I felt like he was really listening, asking me follow-on questions and he said quite a few things that made me step back and think.”
- “There’s no reason to be tactful, you can say what’s on your mind without fear of it affecting your workplace reputation.”
- “I like the fact that Neil took some of the issues I was thinking about and provided very pointed and targeted reading.”
- “I like the shared suggestions & notes that Neil sends at the end of each session.”
- “It’s brilliant that you had resources that were new to me.”
What’s the next step?
If you’d like to speak to us about how we might work together, please complete our contact form.