About Our Services
Thanks for visiting our site! We have an FAQs post if you’d like a bit of further background about how we came to be, but if you’ve arrived on this page, we’re assuming you want to get straight to the juicy stuff.
Our main areas of expertise are listed below.
For organisations and teams:
- Presentations/workshops (online and in-person) on better agile working
- Agile coaching and troubleshooting
- Testing/QA strategy planning and execution
- Implementing test automation solutions
- Exploratory testing sessions
- Career development roadmapping and mentoring
- Advice for your job search, including building the perfect CV
- Confidential discussions around mental health (MHFA certified)
- Or let’s just have a cuppa and talk through your workplace challenges!
If you’re interested in discussing something that isn’t listed above - we undoubtedly have an opinion on the matter (even if it’s a recommendation for a better person to speak with) so please don’t let that be a barrier to contacting us.
We’re still putting together our packages and prices - but one thing’s for sure, we’ll always be offering free introductory sessions to allow us to get to know each other, learn what makes us tick, and discover if we’re compatible to work together in the way that you’re hoping.
We’ll also offer cheaper rates for graduates, or anybody else who’s starting out on a tech career for the first time.
This is a short way of saying… Come and speak with us. We’ll figure something out :)
Feedback from people we’ve worked with in the past will appear here soon!
What’s the next step?
If you’d like to speak to us about how we might work together, please complete our contact form.